Saturday, March 3, 2012

Just for the heck of it....

Re-posting a conversation with my daughter in 2007.  We were heading home from a motocross race, and stopped for a bathroom break at:

P:    Mom, what took you so long?



Me: I was stuck in the stall.


P:   What?


Me: I couldn’t unlock the door to get out!


P:   hahahaha


Me: You can laugh all you want to, I was trying to see if I’d fit under the door to crawl out.


P:   hahahahaha (brat)


Me: Shut UP. I want a Happy Meal.


P:   What?


Me: I want a Happy Meal.


P:   Uh, okay. Are you a boy or girl?


Me: Huh?


P:   Well, you get a prize!


Me: Oh, okay, I forgot,\; then I’m a girl.


P:    Do you want apple juice, milk, or a soft drink. Hahahaha


Me:  A Coke and stop laughing.


P:    Okay, what do you want with it?


Me:  I just told you.


P:    No! What do you want to eat?


Me:  Whatever it comes with.


P:     hahahaha


MAN!! KIDS!! When they're growing up, we try to make them laugh; then when we get older they laugh at us!
 
Have a wonderful afternoon!
:)