Monday, March 19, 2012

Don't Worry

I took the blog I wrote today down because it worried some kitties and humans.  Research was done and  it's excellent to know about deer mice and the possibility of disease.  Luckily where I live there has been not even one case of hantaviris.  WHEW! Other States have had it but not many.  Here is a link that Simba provided as a frame of reference. Thank you Simba.  xox

Here is the link for Hantaviris in  U.S. http://www.cdc.gov/hantavirus/surveillance/reporting-state.html

A shout-out to my good friend Horst for sounding a warning after I wrote about the mouse that Katie caught.  You never know and it's great info for those who never thought about these scary facts before.  Now you can be aware and take action if need be.

Meanwhile, I am sincerely hoping for a quieter night! A cluster of three hairballs on the sheet at 0430 and a dead mouse..sheesh..what a start to the day.