Friday, April 15, 2011

Self Talking…

 

Self Talk

There’s a reason for the thrumming 
I hear constantly in my head,
There’s a reason for the thoughts
at least it shows I’m not dead
so when the voice that’s there
sometimes leads me astray
like a naughty companion
present each and every day
I know full well it’s only me,
thinking thoughts in my brain
sometimes serious, sometimes funny,
sometimes making me wonder if I’m quite sane
for talking to myself
every now and again.
Is it normal, is it natural
does sanity hold the key?
I ask myself the question,
and the only one who answers is me…

LadyP© 2011

MY thanks to everyone for your good wishes and thoughts about my girl, Bess. For the past week or so I’ve been reading up online trying to find out any information I could re:- kidney disease and how to counteract it. High protein diet, for one, and I’ve also been told about Cranberry supplement, for the Urinary tract,  plus so many other tips from the local pet shop and friends and family. Today was the first time that Bess looked at all like herself, no pain, eyes bright and totally focused whilst playing, (just a small amount Arlene. xx).. and I know that the future may be rocky but she’s steady for now.  So Bess is happy and relaxed, therefore my ex and I are feeling that way too.  For now my fingers have relaxed from their constant ‘crossed’ position, and I am learning so much more about how to cope for the future… Again my thanks to everyone, you have helped enormously with your good wishes.  So, hugs and woofs from me and Bess… xPenx