Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Autumn

 

 

IMG_7846 Mr. and Mrs Hayes

Mr. and Mrs. Hays

And

I would like to wish you all a Happy Autumn,

For today ( Sept. 23d ) is the first day of Fall in our part of the world.

 

I came across this lovely Harvest Couple while driving on a Country Road the other day. It made me smile and I hope it will make you smile also.

 

 

 

IMG_7986 Hint of Autumn In The trees

 I went for a walk along the Bay on the last day of summer, and I noticed that the tree tapestries are at a cross roads, and are beginning to change colors.

 

 

 

IMG_8191 Maple Tree

 

 

 

IMG_8263 Sumacs

Also the Sumac Bushes are starting to turn red and orange.

 

 

 

IMG_8201 Grackle

Seems I wasn’t the only one out for a walk. This Beautiful Common Bronze colored Grackle must have been waiting on his flight. :)

 

Well that is it for now. Hope you all have a wonderful first day of Autumn.

xo Dianne :)