Sunday, December 4, 2011

Good News

Hi, this is just a quick update to let you all know my mom will be coming home from the hospital tomorrow. She is doing much better, and will have Homecare when she gets home. Please keep her in your prayers. Mom is now on Kidney Dialysis which she will have done daily in her own home with medical assistance. She is still on antibiotics but the Drs. think she is well enough to be home with medical assistance , and that of her family. I Appreciate all your thoughts and prayers for my mom , and me and our family. The Lord has answered our prayers, and I thank Him for that.

It is my husbands birthday today and we are enjoying a quiet, relaxing day. There hasn’t been too many of them  lately.

It may be awhile before I get back to Blogging. Hope to find you all well. Love and Care, Dianne :)