Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away

Thunderstorms, hail and high winds and torrential rain.  So, what else is new?  At least they aren't tornadoes.  Those will be coming any time again.  We've not had a month without one this year.

Tomorrow we colleagues both working and not will be gathering making lots of talk and having a great time.  I'll look forward to it as I always do.

I know that only Terry and I watch DWTS so I will ask you Terry, what do you think?  That was an emotional time they all had last night.  There are about 3..all men but that one classical singer and Maria M..can't spell it, that I like and hope will win.  Driver, the young Hispanic, the Cuban gorgeous hunk is THE best of all the men with the Hispanic young boy right up there with him.  The rest, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Let me know what you think Terry.  I smiled at your FB comment Monday when you said you were logging off to watch the show.  I did too.  :-)))